Tuesday 20 October 2015

Introduction to Music Magazine and preliminary task

My name is Charlie Ramshaw and this blog’s purpose is to charter all the steps I take while making my preliminary task magazine and my music magazine. In the blog I will be noting down every single change or method I use while putting together my project.
For my preliminary task of the school magazine I will be using software such as ‘ Adobe Photoshop CS4 ’ and ‘ Adobe InDesign CS4’ and for both magazines I make I will be sticking to the features and conventions of the magazines I have researched and analysed- which will also be noted in my blog.
The blog is a way to show all the planning, analysing and research I do in preparation for my magazines and I will be adding to it while I am doing the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment