Monday 26 March 2012

Initial images for magazine

The purpose of uploading these pictures is to show my progress from my rough cut to my final magazine images and how the standrads have changed. I used these images in y rough cut and from the feedback I got, I have learnt that the images are too dark and too blurry. Also I didn't consider the mise en scene f my images or the composition.
 My initial ideas for my metal magazine were to use alot of close ups as they are used heavily in magazines I have looked at so this image above was for that purpose. However the model is too bright and the costume doesn't look right.

This image was used in the contents page of my rough cut and even though it is a good image, it made the contents look too dark and the background didn't add anything to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment